How We Partner
The Franklin Wealth Ideal Client
When deciding whether someone who is referred to us may be a good candidate to become a client we look at three primary criteria:
- Are these individuals going to be receptive to our advice?
- Would we as a team enjoy working with these individuals in a client / advisor relationship?
- Will this relationship be profitable to all parties involved?
The Franklin Wealth Management Ideal Client:
- Is passionate about their goals and realizes that achieving them requires both money and planning.
- Appreciates and is willing to follow and implement our advice.
- Enjoys the simplicity, freedom and confidence that comes from having all of their financial assets under the watchful eye of a trusted advisor.
- Values the work we do and is comfortable with our way of doing business and the way we are compensated.
- Understands that the best way to build our Ideal Client community is by their willingness to introduce us to other people who share these common characteristics.
- Is a financial delegator. We remain accountable to them, as they let us handle all the financial matters.
- Realizes that the planning and service we provide is worth every dollar spent.
- Focuses on what is really important to them and they want to hear the truth from us, no candy-coating.
- Allows us into their lives on an intimate level so we can tailor a true wealth plan specifically for them.
- Trusts our employees and core values of professional knowledge, integrity, personalized service and teamwork.